Sunday, 16 August 2015

Take Two . . .

Whoops, was it really a year ago I set this goal for myself.
It's a wee bit embarrassing to admit that I let things lapse for so long.
That is about to change.  I am about to change - for the better.
Starting today I am going to start looking after myself, putting my health first and begin the journey to a happier and healthier me.
To do this I am NOT going to start any fad diets, follow any exercise trends or step on any scales.
I am simply going to walk every morning after I've dropped the kids at school.
I am going to eat the same foods I always eat, only less of them.
And I am going to see it through until all the clothes sitting in neat piles at the bottom of my wardrobe fit me once again.
An achievable goal, one I look forward to.

This morning I donned my newly set up iPod and headphones and walked out the front door with a spring in my step for the first of many morning walks.




Song of the day - Jewel's Barcelona

Double take and another walk with a very good friend battling and beating breast cancer. 
She is an inspiration . . .

A good start to being fit and fab for 50, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment